Listen up, folks! The Godfather cocktail is a killer combo of Scotch whisky and amaretto that you can enjoy in a slow, seductive manner. It’s the perfect way to take your Scotch to the next level, and let’s be real – it’s a badass drink that commands attention. What’s even cooler is that you can switch it up by using different types of Scotch, from smooth blends to slightly peaty single malts. So, unleash your inner rebel and try out some new flavors.
- 1 1/2 oz Scotch whiskey
- 1/2 oz amaretto liqueur
- Orange twist, for garnish
- Fill a mixing glass with ice.
- Pour in the Scotch whiskey and amaretto liqueur.
- Stir the mixture with a bar spoon until the ingredients are well combined and chilled.
- Strain the cocktail into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish the cocktail with an orange twist and serve immediately.
Enjoy your Cocktail!