If you’re looking to mix things up, coffee is the way to go. And let me tell ya, when you pair amaretto with coffee liqueur, it’s pure magic. The toasted almond cocktail is where it’s at – amaretto and coffee liqueur working together like a well-oiled machine. If you’re feeling like something creamy, add milk or cream to create a lighter version of the White Russian. But if you want to kick things up a notch, add some vodka to get a roasted toasted almond that’ll knock your socks off.
- 1 1/2 ounces amaretto liqueur
- 1/2 ounce coffee liqueur
- Light cream or milk (optional)
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Add the amaretto and coffee liqueur to the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into an old-fashioned glass filled with ice.
- If desired, add a splash of light cream or milk to the top of the drink.
- Stir gently and garnish with a maraschino cherry, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Enjoy your Cocktail!