The Bocce Ball cocktail is a total blast from the past that’ll never go out of style. It’s like the amaretto version of the screwdriver, and let me tell you, the flavor combo of amaretto and orange juice is outta this world! If you’re feeling like a real tough guy, toss in some vodka for a drink that’ll knock your socks off. But if you’re just looking for a chill drink to enjoy any time of day, skip the vodka and let the good vibes roll. Whether it’s brunch or happy hour, the Bocce Ball is always the right choice!
- 1 1/2 oz amaretto liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz orangejuice
- 1 oz vodka
- Orange twist, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add amaretto liqueur, orange juice, and vodka to the cocktail shaker.
- Shake the cocktail shaker vigorously for about 10-15 seconds, or until the ingredients are well combined and chilled.
- Strain the cocktail into a chilled glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with a orange twist and serve immediately.
Enjoy your Bocce Ball Cocktail!